Enterprise Connect – Free Government Money!
Enterprise Connect is a Federal scheme that helps you hire useful consultants to help you grow your business.
Sometimes they’ll pay for Business coaching, if they think that’s what you need but they’ll cover other consultants too, including marketing consultancy, strategic planning, HR, training (including leadership training for you and your team)
Don’t hold me to this because the commitment is not clear – you have to go through the process and see what the government consultant recommends after consulting with you.
It’s clear, though that’s there is money to be had and that they are keen to give it to you. So do you qualify?
You should be $1m or $1.5m in turnover (sorry minnows – we missed out, too) and in the following industries:
- Creative Industries
- Defence Industry
- Information and Communications Technology
- Professional Services
- Transport and logistics
- Printing and Publishing
- Clean Technology
- Food Processing
- Resources Technology
- Remote Enterprises
Check out the website. If this is too impenetrable, email me and I’ll call the Enterprise Connect Business Adviser that I know and connect you with him. These guys are pretty helpful.
And if they suggest you get yourself a business coach, think of us 🙂
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.