More Press for the Fish
We’re in the press again. Journalist Billy Adams, of the Sydney Morning Herald, interviewed Jon Dale about the problems that face small business owners and what they could and should be doing about them.
Read the article here.
Interestingly, Billy made contact after a Google search for business coaches brought up Small Fish and he thought we’d be interesting to talk to. Two tings jump out:
• Search Engine Optimisation is important (thank you CI Marketing and Sam McKnight)
• How your website looks and feels and what it says are important.
So, the obvious question – how’s yours supporting your business?
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tradie Profit Webinar.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.