Things About Life I Learned From Santa
- Encourage people to believe in you.
- Always remember who’s naughty and who’s nice.
- Don’t pout.
- It’s as much fun to give as it is to receive.
- Some days it’s OK to feel a little chubby.
- Make your presents known.
- Bright red can make anyone look good.
- Wear a wide belt and no-one will notice how many kilos you’ve gained.
- If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you’re very important.
- Whenever you’re at a loss for words, say: “Ho, Ho, Ho!”
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.