What marketing have you been doing lately?
I am feeling the pain of not doing what I tell others to do. To find and win customers, businesses need to be doing some type of marketing activity daily. I have not been doing this since October due to illness and boy am I feeling it. Thank goodness that I have the support of the franchise which keeps the web page up to date, the newsletters happening, feeding me leads and keeping my spirits high (I have a wonderful coach in Carl).
Now that I am back on deck – so to speak – I am reviewing what has worked over the last year and have kicked it off again.
I am “doing the right things”.
My marketing activity consists of:
• Direct Mailing
• Networking (and more networking)
• Blog Posts
• Doing seminars
• Speaking at business events
• The web page
• Car signage
• Soon to be Office signage
• Local advertising
• Sponsorship of a Sports team
• Referral Marketing
What are the things you are doing to find leads for your business? When did you last review what is working and what isn’t? If you need help with ideas check out the 123 Marketing ideas.
Believe me, I know that falling behind on this will leave a big hole in your profit.
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.