Tradie Business Coach & Mentor Brighton, VIC
If you own a trade business and you’re in Brighton, VIC and you’re here on this page, you’re probably wondering if a business coach/mentor is something (or someone) you should talk to.
I run a program called the Tradies Toolbox Coaching Program and give you some information to help you decide if it’s for you.
It’s not for everyone. It’s for people who want to put structure and systems in place to grow their trade business properly.
I’m talking about systems for:
- Marketing to bring leads
- Sales for so you convert your leads consistency and predictably
- Operations so your tradespeople do good work, on time and on budget
- The Back office so you know your numbers and trade profitably, stay on top of your obligations and keep the cash flowing
- You so you are the best you can be – efficient, effective and focused on the right work.
- Your Team so they work hard for you, are motivated, rewarded, led and managed.
Does that sound like what you need?
If it’s close, you have 3 options to consider:
- Book a 10-minute phone call where we decide if we invest a full hour in each other. I’ll explain a bit more, you’ll tell me about your business and we commit to a 1-hour strategy session. After that, we agree if we’re working together or not.
- Attend the next Tools Down Workshop – 2 fun-filled days of learning the framework I just described.
- Download the ‘Know Your Numbers Workbook’. It will help you understand you numbers better and it’s a small part of our coaching. You’ll get my Toolbox Tips emailed to you weekly, or you can check them out here.
I’m not in Brighton, VIC. I live near Byron Bay and I coach using Zoom video meetings. Nearness is not necessary these days. My clients are across the country.