Subscribe Now - Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
A Day With Jack Daly
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to a sales training day with Jack Daly. This is a man of immense experience, wisdom and energy who can relay his message simply and effectively.
The take-aways for me were:
• Change your voicemail daily – let people know what you are doing and when it is likely that you will get back to them. Put some life into it! This is an easy way to differentiate yourselves from others.
• Activity gets results – we know what we need to do to grow our business – see more people, put our business out there, ask for referrals and provide great service. Put a minimum standard of what you need to do daily – do it and track it.
• Get your head in the game:
• Success comes from doing what we know we should be doing, when we should be doing it, whether we want to or not. You have to have self discipline, you are responsible for the outcomes of your experience.
• If you really believe you can be, have, or do something – you will create the circumstances and find the people to allow you to be, have or do.
• Your life is a direct result of your expectations for it.
• “It isn’t what you know that counts, it’s what you do with what you know that counts.”
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.