Whatever you think, You CAN change your Business!
Written by: Mariejan Bigby
Each morning is a change to commit to the fact you’re changing your business for good. This week, don’t stand yourself up, SHOW UP!
Review your daily routine – are you sticking to doing the things that help you reach your business goals?
With small business the single biggest thing stopping you from growing is that you do less marketing than you should. So lets start getting you focused on the important work of generating revenue – finding customers and selling them stuff!
So here are some simple yes/ no questions:
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do you know exactly who your target market is? (that is age, location, income level, family status and buying habits)
- Do you know the best way to advertise to your target market?
- Do you know how much you need to spend on marketing to generate a lead?
- Do you know how many leads turn into actual sales?
- Do you have a marketing process that just keeps pumping out customers?
- Do you know how to market your business to make money, not just to be seen?
- Do you feel like your marketing plan is awesome and will take you where you need to go?
If you have answered no to any of the above then take the time now (or schedule it in) to change what you need to. If you don’t know how to change then contact us for help.
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.