The Benefits of Business Coaching
A recent study by the International Coach Federation (ICF) reported that among small business owners, the top six professional and business development areas identified in the study were:
- Productivity and effectiveness
- Sales and marketing
- Business management
- Positioning their firm for the future
The most valuable results of the business coaching experience reported in the ICF coaching study by small business owners were:
- 28% said brainstorming was the most valuable result of business coaching
- 28% said independent viewpoint was the most valuable result of business coaching
- 18% said encouragement was the most valuable result of business coaching
- 15% said being accountable to the coach was the most valuable result of business coaching
BOTTOMLINE: Business coaching is one of the four required elements for achieving lasting business excellence (…the others being a systematic business-building methodology, practical activity alignment technologies, and an organization that is ready and able to change.
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.