Subscribe Now - Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
Are You Ready For A Coaching Challenge?
We recently surveyed* our small business clients and found that two of the things that people find challenging about working with a business coach are:
- Finding the time to get the work done, and
- Dealing with the way their business changes.
So as a business owner, how can you make the most of getting a business coach to work with you on your business?
Firstly, make sure that you find the time to take yourself out of the day-to-day of running your business and focus on the activities that result from the coaching. It is simply not going to work if the only times you spend working “on” your business are the times when you are with your coach!
Secondly, be prepared for your business to change. This means being open minded, and being prepared to face and to make decisions – some of which can be tough ones! Remember – the very essence of business coaching is about changing your business.
A business coach will be able to help you with both of these points; however the ultimate responsibility for how much you and your business will get from your coach rests with you!
If you are ready for the challenge – why not book yourself in for a Free Coaching Session!
*More outcomes from the Small Fish Business Coaching 2010 Customer Survey can be found here.
Small Fish Business Coaching Perth
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.