How to make your team perform better
Last week, Jon gave a leadership talk at the Leadership Summit.
If you’ve missed it, we’ve got a free download for you here.
He talks about:
- the leadership process and how you can use it in a small business
- some recent psychological learning that can help you be a better leader.
- three simple things you can start doing right away to help you get your team performing better.
Get motivated on your way to work and listen to it in your car, or just put it on around the house while you’re cleaning. You’re bound to get some good insight into your leadership ways.
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.