Using Partnerships to Expand Your Business
Lately, I’ve had lots of opportunities to tap the passion and energy of those around me. It’s a great feeling, because I know I definitely don’t have all the knowledge and time to do everything myself.
Here’s some great examples:
• I’ve been working with some others who can expand the visibility of my marketing. They know people I don’t, and vice versa.
• I’m working with a group of people on a charitable project. Each of us brings unique skills, and we’ll be able to impact the community so much more as a group!
• My telemarketing team has been kicking into high gear and delivering great results for me.
• I work in partnership with another Small Fish coach – we deliver mentoring for each other and it helps me keep focused.
• I’ve been exploring a particular partnership idea with the local Chamber of Commerce.
When I look at all these, and many more, I start to realize that I’m not just a one-person coaching business. I wouldn’t be able to succeed with all these friends, supporters, and colleagues.
Who’s around who has been helping you? Have you given them a “thank you” lately?
And who else could you tap? Who has expertise and connections that would be useful? Who has energy to help you rocket forward in your success?
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tools Down workshop.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.