Subscribe Now - Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get them delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
Builders (and Tradies) Workshop – Why come to Byron Bay for two days?
Hey there, it’s Jon here from Small Fish.
It’s a good question, isn’t it? Why would you want to come to Byron? Apart from the beautiful girls, beautiful beach, the beautiful bay, the nice food, and all that.
I think you’d come because you want to come to the “Tools Down” workshop. It’s amazing. Other people think so too. Not just me. You can see what they say about it at the end of this video.
So why would you want to come to the Tools Down Workshop?
Because you work hard in your business. You’re proud of the houses you build or the work that you do. But it’s not quite right, is it? Something is missing.
- You’re not making enough money considering how much work you do.
- Other people are doing better than you.
- You work too hard.
- And all the other frustrations that you have means your business is not quite the smooth running machine it should be.
So come to the Tools Down workshop.
- I’ll demystify the business side of it for you.
- I’ll show you things you should be doing to make it run more smoothly.
- I’ll show you to make more profit and better margins.
- And I’ll teach you strategies so you have fewer defects and fewer frustrations.
- I’ll show you how to create a well-oiled, smoothly operating machine so you can work less hard.
I’ve seen trades business owners just like you go from frustration to flourishing. So come and have a go.
It’s only $297 and a flight to Byron. Two days on a weekend.
If you’d like to find out more then press the button below or give me a call at 0402259209.