10 Reasons Why I’m running the Tools Down Workshop
- I’m running it because I see people like you with frustrations like yours and I know I can help.
- I like helping people. That’s why I became a business coach in the first place – I get paid to do something I like doing.
- I like getting paid too. That’s no secret.
- It’s funny – my business is on the same journey I’m suggesting you go on – shifting from small and comfortable to larger and easy and rich.
- Like you might be, I’m stuck in the uncomfortable part – moving from small but comfortable to big and rich.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested heavily in the growth of my business by building a marketing machine that has started to attract lots more trades business owners than ever before.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested in staff to help me manage the marketing and the admin side so I can focus on the bits I’m good at and so we can handle more scale.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested in coaching to push me when it’s uncomfortable and to teach me new ways to operate. I’ve definitely moved outside my comfort zone.
- Because I’d like to share with you what’s helped me, I’m running the Tools Down Workshop. It’s part of my new way of doing business and I think I can help you make the changes I’m seeing in my own business.
- I’m running it because I think it will make a difference to you. I’m running because I know you’ll go home with some fresh enthusiasm for being better in business than you already are and for making your life better too.
And if I can do that, I know we’ll both have had a good weekend, won’t we?
The button below will take you to a page where you can register. Can’t wait to see you there.
There are four ways you can engage with me:
1. Subscribe to these emails and get them once a week in your inbox so you never miss a video from me.
2. Join the Trades Business Toolshed Facebook Group where you can watch these videos, ask me questions or talk to your peers.
3. Attend my next Tradie Profit Webinar.
4. Book yourself a 10-minute chat with me. We’ll talk about whether coaching is right for you now and if it is, we’ll go further into the process before you have to make your mind up.
See you later.