10 Reasons Why I’m running the Tools Down Workshop
- I’m running it because I see people like you with frustrations like yours and I know I can help.
- I like helping people. That’s why I became a business coach in the first place – I get paid to do something I like doing.
- I like getting paid too. That’s no secret.
- It’s funny – my business is on the same journey I’m suggesting you go on – shifting from small and comfortable to larger and easy and rich.
- Like you might be, I’m stuck in the uncomfortable part – moving from small but comfortable to big and rich.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested heavily in the growth of my business by building a marketing machine that has started to attract lots more trades business owners than ever before.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested in staff to help me manage the marketing and the admin side so I can focus on the bits I’m good at and so we can handle more scale.
- Like I think you should, I’ve invested in coaching to push me when it’s uncomfortable and to teach me new ways to operate. I’ve definitely moved outside my comfort zone.
- Because I’d like to share with you what’s helped me, I’m running the Tools Down Workshop. It’s part of my new way of doing business and I think I can help you make the changes I’m seeing in my own business.
- I’m running it because I think it will make a difference to you. I’m running because I know you’ll go home with some fresh enthusiasm for being better in business than you already are and for making your life better too.
And if I can do that, I know we’ll both have had a good weekend, won’t we?
The button below will take you to a page where you can register. Can’t wait to see you there.